Wednesday, May 23, 2012

About me


On Saturday the 9th I will be starting an adventure of a lifetime to Milan, Italy. I was chosen to travel to Italy for a month with 18 other fashion students and two of my professors. I am unbelievably excited to start this new journey!

This will be my first time to Italy and I cannot wait to see and learn everything I can. From the fashion, to the architecture, and even the food I am ready to see and experience everything Italy has to offer!

It's time to start getting ready, and so far my biggest challenge is what to bring! I cannot decide what clothes or shoes to pack. Since I will be away for a month, I don't want to forget anything.

Map of Italy
During my time in Italy I will be posting as the weeks go on. I will talk about the influential people I will meet, post gorgeous pictures and share different stories. I cannot wait to start this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment